NYC ringing on the 11th

     This is from Tim Barnes, about the  NAGCR Mid-Atlantic Area Meeting next Saturday.  "Ringing will start at 11:00am and continue until about 5:30pm, with a break for lunch.  All levels of ringing will be catered for.  In the evening there'll be a group dinner at a nearby restaurant.  If you plan to attend, please email me for further details."
      I am tentatively planning to go.  If I'm the only person going from the Boston area, I'll take the bus by myself (6 AM Worldwide bus from Alewife, leaving early in order to take the 5 PM bus back). If there
are enough people to make it worth a carpool, I'm willing to take my car, at about the same times.  Anybody interested?