Old North practice on Sunday the 27th

I have had a couple of people say maybe, and some others say no. It's not clear to me how many people we will have. I think the best thing would be to have the people at service ringing vote on whether to have afternoon practice. If you are someone who might decide to come at the very last
minute, please call or text me at (617) 966-3089 before making the trek in.
(possibility that just occurred to me - with the two hours scheduled for practice, we could try a half-peal in honor of Advent Sunday. We'd have to have a band and a conductor, though).
Laura Dickerson