Ringing for "Two If By Sea"

Hey Gang,

Old North (Bob Damon and Ed Pignone) have asked if we can ring for the
"Two If By Sea" ceremony on Monday Dec. 5th. In particular we've been
requested for the formal ceremony at 7:45 and again at around 9:00 pm

If you think you might be free could you let me know so I can tell ON if
we'll have a band or not?

Many thanks, Dan

Text follows:

I am contacting you on behalf of Ed Pignone, the Executive Director of the
Old North Foundation.

 In the fall every year the Foundation holds its annual fundraiser called
Two If By Sea.  This year's event is happening on Monday Dec. 5 from 7-9
pm.  In the past we have been fortunate to have the Old North bell ringers
be a part of that ceremony and we are hoping that some members of the
group would be available to ring as a part of the ceremony this year.

 As with past Two If By Sea events we are hoping that some of your members
would be able to ring the bells at the beginning of the formal part of the
ceremony (at approximately 7:45 pm) and for the closing of the event (at
around 9 pm) on the night of the event.

Daniel O'Donovan
dan odonovan gmail com