Re: The CCCBR Are Up In Arms

On 11/9/2011 5:10 PM, Daniel O'Donovan wrote:
Uh oh!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15635252

"I appreciate Martin Creed is an excellent Turner-Prize winning artist and he's
had this bright idea, but it's been set about being implemented without any
knowledge of ringing."

In case people missed the link at the end of the article, I recommend the youtube video of Creed explaining his concept.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMxJd8dQwiM
The organizers apparently went through Dove online and made a list of all the towers they expect to be involved, without asking all of them. (They did ask some, and in general were turned down).
Laura