From: Daniel O'Donovan <dan odonovan gmail com>
To: Boston Change Ringers <Boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Cc: Alice Coggeshall <coggie5 verizon net>, "bdamon oldnorth com Damon" <bdamon oldnorth com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:38:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Ringing Sunday 23rd October

News just in;

Bob Damon has just told me that the Old North Foundation will be sponsoring a colonial chocolate making demonstration this Sunday afternoon from 1-5 pm - which should coincide nicely with the afternoon ringing schedule.

Trawling the archives brings up 'Death By Chocolate Bob Minor'. As this is the only chocolate reference that I can find, shall we have that as 'method of the week'?

http://www.vismeth.co.uk/methview2.php?P=X14.56.36X16-12&T=Death+By+Chocolate+Bob+Minor&S=Minor&R=Rung

See you on Sunday,

Dan