ringers' traveling feast

Hi all -

   Many of you may remember the 87/88 bus dinner a couple of years ago, in which we were hosted by several ringers along said bus lines for a day of delicious dining.  Those of us who are on/near those routes have decided to host similar festivities again.  So you're all invited to join us for the party on Saturday, September 24.  Details such as starting time are yet to be worked out, but for now, put it on your calendar, and please let us know if you're coming by responding to this doodle poll: http://www.doodle.com/ev7n5zs73t9qmmp5 so that we know how much food we need!
   Cheers,
         ~ Emily