Reminder - Groton meeting on Saturday, no Old North practice that day

Sorry for the cross-posting. Ringing at Groton School (directions here: http://groton.org/contentPage.aspx?pageId=53400&sectionId=404 ) from 10-1 on Saturday the 30th, followed by a picnic. If we get hot and tired and cranky we may end the ringing early in order to begin the picnic - the forecast is for a high of 89 degrees F. Please bring water plus food. Carpools have been organized. Let me know if a ride is needed otherwise, and I'll see what I can do. Official announcements (they say the same thing) here http://nagcr.org/meetings/2011/07/groton-meeting.html or here http://www.campanophile.com/view.aspx?121813

Laura Dickerson