advanced practice next week

Hi all -

   We will have another advanced practice next week, 5/26.

   I'd like to do some more work on Horton's Four, so those who have been looking at those methods, please brush them up.

   Surprise major ringers should also be prepared to ring some Cornwall - this is a new method for some of us, and possibly somewhat dusty for others, so please have a look at it ahead of time.

   And Ricky, have a look again at Cambridge Major - you were doing better than you realized last time, it's almost there!

   Thanks,
         ~ Emily