Service ringing June 11

There is special service ringing for Corpus Christi on Thursday, June
11.  Meet at 8:15 in the ringing room, we'll ring for the procession
and after the service.  Remember to enter quietly through the library.
 If people are interested, we could meet up for dinner beforehand.
Also, last chance to get the tickets for the July 3rd Pops
rehearsal/concert.  The organizer has kindly offered us reserved seats
that night before we ring the next evening with the 1812 overture.
Finally, anybody interested in ringing quarters over July 4th weekend?
 We are slated to ring both Saturday and Sunday at noon for Harbor
fest, and if there is enough interest we'll attempt quarters.

Thanks,
Danielle
Ringing Master, quarter organizer, etc...