Lent at Advent

Reminder: Next week is the beginning of Lent, which Advent celebrates
with extra services every Thursday starting at 6pm.  These are often
over before our usual practice time, but if you're early please enter
the church quietly at Brimmer St and don't go through the nave until
the service has finished.  Sunday services tend to run a little longer
as well, but it varies from week to week (and whenever I think they'll
be long they aren't, so I'm not predicting any more).
Thanks!
Danielle
Ringing Master, Advent