Fwd: Melrose anniversary party

From: Cathy Russell <cathyjump gmail com>

Please pass along to the Boston ringers our invitation to the Melrose
Anniversary party on February 20-22.  The big day is Saturday, Feb. 21
when we will have a full day of ringing followed by our dinner.  We'd
love to see a contingent from Boston - and there's no football rivalry
to stand in the way this year!

If you could let us know by Monday, Feb. 16th whether anyone is
coming, that would help with plans for ringing and food.

Thanks,

Cathy R.

PS - anyone who wants to come down Friday night is welcome for fondue
and ringing on the tied bells....