Advent advanced practice next week

Hi all -

     We'll be having an advanced practice at Advent next week, the
29th.  This means that we will expect to be ringing some surprise
methods.  This will not, however, be exclusively a surprise practice
and we will ring our more usual methods as well, so for those who do
not ring surprise, you should certainly still come along, although you
may get a bit less rope time than normally.  Try to challenge yourself
by looking at a new method, or the calls for a method you have been
ringing.

     This is somewhat experimental, and so I would appreciate hearing
any suggestions as to methods people would like to ring or how to
organise the practice.

     As a reminder for the surprise ringers, I'd like to have some
focus on London (both major and minor).

     See you next week!
               ~ Emily