Short notice! Mid-day ringing on Friday the 16th at Old North

We've been requested to ring following a memorial service at Old North on Friday, starting at about 11:30. We're not being paid, but we have enough money in the bank that we could reimburse ringers if needed. Please let me know as soon as possible - I said I would toll if we can't get together a band, but they actually want regular ringing, due to fond memories of wedding ringing from 25 years ago.
Laura Dickerson