From: Cathy Russell <cathyjump gmail com>
Date: 2009/1/6
Subject: Change of Date for Melrose Anniversary Weekend
To: tws-trinity-ringers googlegroups com, nag-talk yahoogroups com,
nagcr yahoogroups com

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we must regrettably change
the date of the Melrose Anniversary Weekend this year.  Our apologies
to those of you who had already made plans.

The new date is Friday, February 20th through Sunday February 22nd.

We will begin on Friday evening with our now traditional fondue
supper, followed by our regular weekly practice on tied bells and
simulator.  All are welcome to join us at 6:00 p.m. for the food
(cheese fondue).  We'll begin ringing around 7:00 p.m., and will stop
at 8:30 p.m. for dessert (chocolate fondue).

We'll have ringing pretty much all day on Saturday, beginning at 10:00
am.  Lunch will be casual – if people are interested we'll provide
sandwich fixings or order out for pizza, or you are welcome to find
lunch on your own.  Ringing will continue in the afternoon. Our annual
dinner will begin at 5:30 with appetizers, with dinner served at 6:00
p.m.    There is a $15 charge for dinner ($5 for children). We'll try
to arrange at least one quarter peal on Saturday if there is interest.

Sunday offers the opportunity to ring at Trinity Wall Street in NYC
for their morning service (10:30 – 11:15 am and 12:30-1:30p.m.),  and
then we'll finish with some more ringing at Melrose from 3:00 - 5:00
p.m.

We hope that many of you will be able to join us, despite our change in
plans.

Please let me know if you plan to come, and for which meals you expect
to join us.

Cathy Russell