this week, and advanced practices

Hi all -

     I will be out of town for ringing this week, so Danielle will be running practice on Thursday and service ringing on Sunday (thanks Danielle!!).

     On an unrelated note, I've been told that in the past there have been monthly-or-so "advanced practices" at Advent, and have heard some interest in restarting these.  These practices would be dedicated to more advanced methods than we usually ring, most probably Surprise methods.  Please let me know if you would be interested in and available for such advanced practices, and depending on the responses I may try to organise some in the future.

     Thanks!
             ~ Emily