Advent Guild Meeting

The Advent Guild Meeting is still on for this Thursday, October 2nd.
We'll start around 8:15 at practice, and hopefully finish up quickly
enough to ring a little more at the end of practice.
Here are the current nominations for officers; if you are nominated
and can't be at the meeting please let me know whether you accept the
nomination.  I'm also still accepting nominations!

Tower Captain: Elaine, Emily
Ringing Master: Danielle
Treasurer: Greg, Maris
Secretary: ???
NAG Rep: Mira
Steeple Keeper: Asher
Clapper Correspondent: Katya, Maris
Peal Secretary: Laura

Those members who can't be at the meeting can send me votes before 5
pm on Thursday.
Danielle