Possible quarter next Tues/Wed

There are a couple British visitors who are coming through town next
week and would like to join us for some ringing.  Unfortunately,
they'll only be here Monday through Wednesday evening.  However, we
have gotten permission to ring a quarter at Advent one of those
evenings if there is enough interest.  Please let me know if you would
be interested in ringing either Tuesday or Wednesday night.  We'd have
to be finished by 9, so a start time would be before 8, probably
earlier.
Thanks,
Danielle