MIT guild stuff

Anybody else can just delete now. I had a long phone conversation with Amy. She believes that she reserved a table for the midway, and will try to track down some ASA person who can confirm. The actual ASA midway web site promises a listing and map of the midway, but there isn't one up yet. Amy pointed out that of late we've had better luck recruiting during IAP. Speaking of Teresa, Amy is also composing a long detailed email about how to book rooms and stuff like that, but hasn't sent it. She's been reminded, and knows that she needs to certify the election by email as well. She has just now discovered that Staples sells 8 X 10.5 looseleaf paper instead of 8.5 X 11. I already knew that. In good news, the Berkeley campus book store delivers. Laura Dickerson