Old North on the 31st and their parish picnic in September

We're hoping to recruit parishioners at Old North as ringers. We will be mentioned during the service on the 31st. I'm planning to attend, and it would be nice if other ringers were to do so as well (no pressure, just a thought). I'm hoping a couple of people will go to coffee hour afterwards and be available to answer questions. The vicar also suggested that the ringers might like to attend the parish picnic on September 21st at 5 PM. The church provides hamburgers and hot dogs. Otherwise it's potluck. I've said that I'll RSVP for us as a group, so please let me know if you'd like to go.

Laura Dickerson