Ringing World Diaries 2009

Ringing World Diary 09

To obtain a 2009 Ringing World Diary please send a check in US funds payable to NAGCR Book Service to:
    Bruce Butler
    829 North 25th Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19130

This year I am able to offer a special deal on RW Diaries. The RW is offering a special discount for those in attendance at the Ringing Roadshow and since I will be going, I am willing to bring a supply back to the US.

If ordered before August 29 the price will be:
Standard - $12.00
Standard with Pencil in spine - $13.00
Leather - $23.00

After August 29:
Standard - $16.00
Standard with Pencil in spine - $17.00
Leather - $27.00
Deduct $3.00 each if you wish surface mail

There is no option for initials this year.

Name
Address

Quantity

Special Orders