Help requested just prior to Saturday practice

Hi! Just before the previous Old North practice, we managed to oil the clappers of two of the bells. I'd like to try this again (if we're lucky, doing three, but actually aiming for two bells), if I can get three people to show up before practice (about 15 minutes before should be fine). I need one person to ring up and down the bells, and two people with me up in the belfry.

If you're available and willing to show up 15 minutes early (ie, 10:45a), please let me know!

Thanks,
Ricky