Labor Day Tea

I have lots of tea, a lovely tea set and summer is ending.  Come to a
tea party at my apartment!  (Note: drinking tea not required)
When:  Sunday September 2nd, 3:30pm
Where: 68 Marathon St. Arlington (directions below)
What to bring if you wish:  Munchies for tea (sweet munchies or high
tea munchies)

I hope to see you there or at practice! :-)
Danielle

Directions to 68 Marathon St. Arlington MA (use google for more specifics):
>From Rt. 2 (Eastbound or Westbound): Use Exit 60, Lake St.   Take a
right onto Lake St. from the end of the ramp, follow Lake St until it
ends at Mass Ave.  Take a right onto Mass Ave, then the second left
onto Marathon St.  #68 is a brown house on the left in the second
block.  My apartment entrance is down the path on the right side of
the house.  There is plenty of street parking on Marathon.

>From Mass Ave in Arlington:  Turn onto Marathon St.  #68 is a brown
house on the left in the second block.  My apartment entrance is down
the path on the right side of the house.

>From Broadway in Arlington:  Turn onto Cleveland St, then take the
first left onto Waldo St., take the first left onto Marathon St.  #68
is the brown house on the left.  My apartment entrance is down the
path on the right side of the house.

Walking directions from Alewife T-stop (about 1 mile):
After exiting gates, turn right and go through double doors.  Follow
ramp straight ahead to wavy benches.  Turn right onto access road,
follow straight ahead onto Minuteman bike path.  Walk under highway
overpass and past a large red sign that says "Arlington," then about
half-way down the parking lot.  Take a right off the bike path into
the neighborhood, onto Varnum St.  Follow Varnum St until it ends at
Mass Ave, cross Mass Ave in the handy crosswalk, then take a left on
Mass Ave. Take a right on Marathon St.  #68 is a brown house on the
left in the second block.  My apartment entrance is down the path on
the right side of the house.

Picking up directions from Alewife T-stop:
Call me at 617-905-0728 and I'll send someone (or come myself!).  Meet
at the wavy benches. After exiting gates at Alewife, turn right and go
through double doors.  Follow ramp straight ahead to wavy benches.

Bus directions:
#77 bus: get off at Lake St/Winter St.  Walk South/East along Mass
Ave, Marathon St is about 2 blocks.  Follow Mass Ave directions above.
 (app 7 min walk to my apartment)
#88 bus: get off at Clarendon Hills (last stop).  Walk down Broadway,
crossing Rt 16/Alewife Brook Parkway.  Continue on Broadway, then take
first left after cemetery onto Marathon St.  #68 is a brown house on
the right in the first block. My apartment entrance is down the path
on the right side of the house. (app 7 min walk)