visiting ringers from Cambridge

Dale Winter wrote:
hiya,

so apparently I'm meant to be flying to boston for a week this afternoon. Is everythiing still at the same times?

Yes, pretty much. ON tomorrow at 11 AM. Sunday service ringing has been starting a little early, because the services beforehand are ending early (my hypothesis is that so many people are away in August that fewer take communion, speeding up the process).
Oh, btw, do you have our tower captain (Phil Earis) at the moment? We seem to have lost him.
He left Boston on Wednesday, I think. I don't know where he was going after that, but possibly back to you (plural, as you in particular will be here). It was a pleasure having him
around, and we're looking forward to seeing you.

Laura Dickerson