Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix

The tentative plan was that we'd go on Friday the 13th, one week from today. The people who responded to Mira's original post were
Amy
Britt
Danielle
James
Laura

The more the merrier, etc. We're thinking the Loew's Boston Common on Tremont Street, close to Boylston & Park Street & Chinatown Stations (choose your subway line color). Their shows are at 10 AM, 1:15, 4:30, 7:45, 11:15PM. I personally couldn't do the 10 AM or 11:15 PM, but I'm OK with any of the others. Please let me know what's best for the majority. If it's any inducement to people who are on the fence about this, Amy has said that she'll attend
in costume.
Laura Dickerson