Re: Late start thurs practice

Are people interested in getting together for dinner on the 31st since
there is no practice?

- Mira

On 5/14/07, D Morse <dmorsebell gmail com> wrote:
There is a service this Thursday (5/17) at Advent for Ascension, so
practice will start late, about 7:45. (Should be about on time for
most of you!) We'll do service ringing for 15mins after the service
ends, then have regular practice.  Please enter quietly through the
library.  Sorry for the late notice, I have to pay more attention to
the episcopal calendar in the future.
Other announcements:
There will be no practice on Thursday, May 31.  The choir has a
concert the next day and has asked for the time for their dress
rehersal.
Next Surprise practice will be Thursday June 7.

Danielle
Tower Captain, Advent