MIT Guild of Bellringers AGM- Agenda!

For your perusing pleasure.
~Amy

Annual Guild Meeting
MIT Guild of Bellringers

I. Finances
Since April 2006
I.Dianne Cermak reimbursed for materials for creating life-sized painting
of
Clyde: $28.71
II.Arthur Lewbel reimbursed for renewing the Ringing World subscription:
$140.70

        Total Expenses: $169.41
Current Amount in MIT Account: $1462.83

Notes: No weddings in the past year. Last year it was decided to allocate
the
next cheque  as a donation to the Ringing World and the window fund at Old
North.

II. Electable Offices (current holder)
1.President (Amy Moore)
2.Treasurer (Mish Madsen)
3.Keeper of Handbells (Chet Ham)
4.Steeple Keeper (James Whiting)
5.Ringing Master (Mish Madsen)
6.Clapper Correspondent (Britt Hartenberger)
7.Director of Tune Ringers (Karl)
8.Historian (Chet Ham)
9.Webmaster (Mira Blumberg)

III. Annual Tower Cleanup
        -Volunteer to organize!

IV. NAGCR Dues
        Last year it was decided that we would send these in as a group in
December
(Dianne organizing), with those who miss the deadline sending it in on
their
own.
Commentary?

V. Other