there WILL be practice tomorrow - sorry

Hello, all -
Sorry about the unusually high traffic, :), but there will be UConn students visiting tomorrow, and several ringers will be in town, so there *will* in fact be practice tomorrow morning. Please try to come if you can so that we can show the visiting students some good ringing. :) Additionally, I would like to hold a quarter at either 10 or 11am on one of the following dates. If you are interested, please let me know which mornings you are available on - currently all Saturdays.

April 14
April 21
April 28
May 5