possible benefit quarter in mid-May

There is a project to put bells into St Magnus Church in London. http://magnusbells.com/ I have no connection with the College Youths or the parish (or the Worshipful Companies of Fishmongers, Plumbers and Coopers), but I would like to help the project out of solidarity. Several other people at service ringing yesterday agreed. I don't ring peals any more, but there's no reason why we shouldn't organize a sponsored quarter here. Dianne thinks the bells at the Advent should be available on the afternoon of May 19th (the day all the sponsored peals are happening in and around London). Anyone who's interested (or has something in mind to call, or who wants to donate) please get in touch with me.
 Thanks.
Laura Dickerson