fundraising foolishness

I've been volunteered to be 'arrested' by the Muscular Dystrophy Association, and
to beg you, my friends and co-workers to bail me out...

What will you get out of it?  The chance to contribute to a good cause, a tax-deduction,
an excused absence from watching the Jerry Lewis Labor Day telethon, and at least an
hour free of my presence this Wednesday afternoon...
(If you pay more, they'll keep me longer, they promise...)

I've left a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board in circ (under the schedule).

Thanks!
-Elaine Hansen
ehansen minlib net