Handling Practice

I'm going to be offering extra handling practices during IAP, and
maybe continuing afterwards.  These practices will be Thursday night
at 6:30, before regular Advent practice.  Any who would like extra
time are welcome, and those who can teach are doubly welcome.

To coordinate ringing times better I've created a list with teachers
and people who expressed an interest in extra handling time at
handling-boston googlegroups com   Those on the list should have
received an invitation email.  If you would like to join or be removed
from the list, let me know.
Danielle