[boston-change-ringers] please come to ringing this weekend if you can!

Hello, all!

I am pleased to inform you that at Old North this weekend, we will have a
Boston
Globe reporter (Sunday) and photographer (either Saturday or Sunday) to
report
on the history of the MIT Guild and its present membership/activities.

Many people will be out of town. If you are free and considering whether
to come
to ringing - ESPECIALLY if you are an MIT student/alum or have been
affiliated
with the Guild for a while and would be willing to talk about its history
with
a reporter -  please do!! I would like to show the reporter the best that
we
can muster in terms of ringing, and she's very eager to have the student
members of the MIT Guild be photographed for the Globe.

PLEASE email me if you can make it so I can get a general sense of who
will be
around (and try to postpone her visit if no one will be.)

Thanks, and see you this weekend!
cheers,
Mish