From: Danielle Morse <dmorsebell gmail com>
Date: Nov 28, 2006 4:20 PM
Subject: Maybe QP on Sunday
To: bcr <Boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>

As of now (tuesday afternoon), we don't have quite enough experienced
people to ring a quarter peal at Advent and service ringing at Old
North concurrently.  If the 6 people who were up for a quarter are
interested in a later time (2:30ish) we can attempt one then, or if
one or two more people who haven't talked to me yet are willing to
ring sunday noonish, we'll ring for both occasions.  Otherwise, I feel
we should ring for service ringing.  I'll make the final decision
tomorrow night, so email me if you're available and haven't told me!
Thanks
Danielle