Fwd: Advent Practice Reminders, QP request

Ok, I should look at a calendar.  Sunday is Dec 3rd for the possible QP at Advent.  Thanks Dianne, for the correction.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Danielle Morse <dmorsebell gmail com>
Date: Nov 21, 2006 4:56 PM
Subject: Advent Practice Reminders, QP request
To: bcr < Boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>

There will be no practice at Advent this Thursday (11/23), enjoy eating lots of food instead!

The next surprise practice will be Dec 7 at Advent, methods are Cambridge and London minor, Double Norwich and usual standard 8 for major.

Sunday Dec 2nd is Advent Sunday, and I'd like to try to organize a quarter after the 11am service at Advent in celebration.  The quarter would probably start between 12:15 and 12:30, and be done by 1:30.  However, I also want to make sure we have enough ringers to ring for services at Old North.  Please reply if you can EITHER ring a quarter or ring Old North service ringing that Sunday (Dec 2), and which you would prefer.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Danielle