From: THEBUTLERS aol com <THEBUTLERS aol com>
Date: Oct 6, 2006 12:40 PM
Subject: [nagcr] Ringing World Diary Order Form
To: nagcr yahoogroups com

I have been informed that some of you may have trouble reading the PDF
attachment from my previous message.   I have pasted the order form in
here.
Thanks, Bruce

Ringing World Diary 07

To obtain a 2007 Ringing World Diary please send a check in US funds
payable
to NAGCR Book Service to:
  Bruce Butler
  829 North 25th Street
  Philadelphia, PA 19130
Standard - $14.00
Leather - $27.00
Add $9.50 for up to 4 initials with either standard or leather diaries
(deadline end of November)
Deduct $2.25 each if you wish surface mail

Name
Address

Quantity
Special Orders