Ringing events this week

This week there are two special ringing events at Advent:

Special handling practice, Thursday 28th 7-9.  Focusing on ringing for all
ringers, not only beginners.  If you have a digital camera that takes
movies, consider bringing it along.  This will be educational and fun (I
think)!

Service ringing, Friday 29th for Michealmas. Meet 7:45pm.  If people want
to meet for dinner beforehand, please email me or talk to me at practice
Thursday-  there's already been a suggestion of going for a beer (or other
beverage) after the ringing.

Danielle