Reminder: Boston Shirts

Logo Shirt Desirers -- Please let me know if the Monday noon deadline presents a problem. Otherwise, please send me your order by email -- Dianne

From: Dianne Cermak <dspc comcast net>
Date: September 8, 2006 1:44:16 PM EDT
To: ChangeRingersList Boston <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>, nagcr yahoogroups com
Cc: Rice Theresa <tmrice opm gov>, Finbow Ross <rjfinbow hotmail com>, Adams Debbie <debhawkadams aol com>, Dawn Uebelhart <dawn uebelhart net>, Barnett Lyn <lbarnett hrrlaw com>
Subject: Boston Shirts

It’s time again to order Boston Ringers Shirts -- Polos or Tees, Sweaters, Fleeces, Jackets, Vests, Hats, Blankets, Coolers, Totes, Ties, Aprons, and even Anoraks!

I submit the orders in a single batch, so what you need to do is let me know by email what items you want and what colors your want for your logo by Monday, September 18th at noon, east coast time. Here are the details --

* ITEMS:

Go to the Land's End Website at <http://www.landsend.com/business> and click on the black "Products" box in the upper left corner to start exploring their offerings, or go directly to one of the product categories listed below on the left. Be sure to make note of the name and item number of the things you want as well as the color and size.

Keep in mind that to get the discounted logo application fee of $5.50 per item ($11 for fleece or nap fabrics), we must order six or more items in any one “fabric category.” Fabric Categories "K" (most of the polos) & "W" (most of the tees) include most of usual, as well as the least expensive, stuff ringers want so you might look there first to see if you can find what you like. (The Fabric Category is indicated by a letter encased in a colored square near the very end of each individual item description on the website -- the page that shows actual color and size availability of your item.) I can order any item you want, but if you order a K or W item, you are more likely to get the discounted application fee.

* LOGO:

You can order the logo applied in any thread colors to (almost) any product in any fabric or color offered by Land’s End Business Outfitters. Choose up to four colors: one each for the Letters, the Wheel, the Bell, and the Clapper. The default colors (purple letters, red wheel and clapper, and blue bell) look great on white, cream, and a few other very light shades of fabric, but you'll need something different for almost anything other colors. I will worry about the exact shade, having gathered considerable experience with this over the last couple of years, but please tell me the approximate colors you prefer -- dark blue, pale green, bright yellow, etc.

For polos the logo can be placed only over either the left or right breast. For most tees, it can also be placed in center upper front or center upper back. Let me know if you want anything other than the default, left breast, placement.

* ORDERING:

Send me an email with the name and item number of the product, its color, and size. Tell me also what colors you want for the thread of each of the four parts of the logo -- wheel, bell, clapper, and letters, and if you want a non-default placement.

Your total cost will be the price of the item as listed on the website, plus the embroidery fee ($5.50 or $11.00), plus $1.00 for your share of the shipping of the entire order to me. If you can not pick it up at one of the Boston towers, I will package and ship it on to you for an additional charge of $4.00. After I receive all the orders, I will let you each know what your totals will be and you can give/send me your check at that time. The shirts will arrive within about two weeks.

*DEADLINE: Monday, September 18th at Noon, eastern time.

Dianne S.P. Cermak
Area Representative, Boston MA
Treasurer, Advent Guild of Bell Ringers
781-455-6334