From: Amy L Moore <amymoore MIT EDU>
To: boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:02:27 -0400
Subject: Freshmen at the tower!

I would like to start nagging freshmen to come to practice this
Thursday,
tomorrow, since Danielle has obligingly moved surprise practice to next
week. I
have reserved room 5-232 from 7-8pm to demonstrate change-ringing on
handbells.
I need a couple people to volunteer to be there to explain
change-ringing and
take interested freshies to the tower, since I will be unavailable.
Thanks!
~Amy