MIT Guild of Bellringers freshmen recruitment!

Dear Bellringers,
As some of you may know, this week is MIT's orientation week for incoming
freshmen. It's best to hook 'em before they're hosed, and that's what this
week
is for. This year, there are two major orientation events.

Boston 'T' Party:
Tuesday, 29 August, 8-10:30pm, Stata Center 1st floor. This event, to the
best
of my knowledge, is like the usual Activities Midway, only we aren't
allowed to
pass out flyers or collect email addresses. I would like to have enough
people
to do some demonstrations on handbells.

Activities Midway:
Our main recruiting event! Friday, 1 September, 4-7pm. Johnson Athletic
Center.
Talk to freshman and get them to sign up to be nagged into coming to
practice!
Enough people to do handbell demonstrations would be a Very Good Thing.

Please email me if you can come to one of these events, even if you cannot
stay
for the whole time.

Thanks!
~Amy Moore