Re: Apple Picking date grab

Mira --

I'd like to do this. We have tentative plans for October 22, but as of now the other dates look OK. We can offer rides to (as usual in our post van era) 2-3 people, depending on their seat size.

I hear that Lookout Farm in South Natick is a great place for apple picking. (Read a rave review at <http://www.visitingnewengland.com/applepicking.html>.) It is probably about a half-hour from Alewife and more like 20 from Riverside. I used to go to the market there when I lived in Wellesley, but ownership has changed since then so I can't offer any up to date personal testimony.

Thanks for organizing this.

Dianne S.P. Cermak
781-455-6334