Re: [Fwd: Bellringing at ON this Thursday?] - clarification on timing

The ceremony will start at 11AM tomorrow (Thursday) morning and finish sometime between 11:45AM and 12PM - it'll go on for about an hour, basically. PLEASE let me know if you think you can make it if - I'd be really grateful, and we've got two confirmed yesses so far.
Thanks,
Mish

Mish Madsen wrote:
We're looking for some ringers to appear at Old North on THURSDAY from 11 to 11:45 or 12 in the morning for a naturalization ceremony (original request follows.) Please let me know ASAP if you can make it.
Thanks,
Mish Madsen