Re: HB Ruth S.Leonard 8/24/1906

1200 could also make sense (1200 months), but is just short of a quarter
so it
seems a little silly.

We could do 100 leads of PB or Grandsire Triples to get a 1400. That would take
half of practice, so we would need to make plans ahead of time for people
not
involved to be able to either show up late or leave early.

James

Quoting dmorse met fsu edu:
This is definitely worthy of a special touch.  A 100 doesn't seem long
enough, a 1906 or 2006 way to long.  Any ideas for a compromise?  If we
think of an appropriate length, I'll study up a touch.

  This Thursday will be the 100th birthday of Advent parishioner Ruth
S. Leonard.  Maybe we could ring a birthday touch?  Ideas?