Fwd: [Asa-official] Major Orientation Event for Student Groups - Please Respond!

It's that time again! Freshmen are coming and they're ripe for the
picking. This
year in addition to the Activities Midway (where we usually recruit
people),
there is an event in the Stata Center that looks to be a lot like the
Midway,
only we're not allowed to collect email addresses. I don't get it either,
but I
think the point is to show frosh that we are cool so that they come to us
at the
Midway.

I've attached the official description below.
IN SUMMARY:
What: Activities Midway-like-thing, "Boston "T" Party"
When: Tuesday, 29 August, evening/night (more exact time as soon as I know)
Where: Stata Center, MIT Campus
I cannot do this alone. Plain hunt on two is rather boring, nor can I
handle an
entire octave by myself. Students especially, please let me know by
Thursday if
you can help out or if you have ideas on how to showcase bellringing.
Preferably
both.

~Amy Moore
President, MIT Guild of Bellringers