ringing videos, more or less

*1812 ringing on July 4th
http://www2.bc.edu/~lewbel/MVI_0179.AVI

*Looks like ringing, sounds like the Chordettes singing "Lollipop."  I think the bells are in Lincolnshire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTmvt3upJmY&mode=related&search=

*Turn the volume down.   This isn't actually ringing, but what I'd like to do is line up 8 (or maybe more practically, 6 or 4) treadmills and do what they're doing at about seconds 0:18-0:24.  They're hunting on 2 there, but I wonder if we could manage it on higher numbers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

    In Oregon earlier this summer we saw a row of 8 jugglers (4 facing each direction) do what was clearly hunting on 8 while passing clubs, but our attempts at making a video were thwarted by people walking in front of the camera.

Laura Dickerson