Events next weekend - Don visiting

Hi all,

Don Morrison will be back in town visiting next weekend, and we'd like to organize at least one social get-together and two quarters while he's here. Let's all go to Gandhi for Indian food next Friday night, the 21st, at a nice reasonable time like 7pm. Please RSVP if you can attend, and I'll warn them about our number. I know we often go on Thursdays, but Don won't be here yet, and this way we don't have to wait until 9:30 to go.

Cally and I are also figuring out what quarters might be good to ring next Sunday afternoon. Let me or her know if you're interested in ringing, and if you have a preference as far as one quarter or two.

Thanks!
Britt