Baseball this Saturday

   We have a big bunch of bellringers bound for baseball (I'm working
hard to be even more alliterative, but am running out of B words).
Unfortunately, 2 or 3 of the planned group must drop out due to work
conflicts, so we're looking for more folks to take over their tickets.

Details: the game is at McCoy stadium in Pawtucket, RI this Saturday
(the 15th) at 6 PM.  Carpools are being arranged. Ticket cost is $9.00.
They don't allow people to bring in their own food, so budget some money
for ballpark refreshments as well (we recommend Dell's frozen lemonade).

Laura Dickerson