Thursday, June 8: no Advent practice. Friday, June 9: choir concert at Advent

Hi all,

There will be no practice at Advent this Thursday night, since the choir
will
be having a dress rehearsal for their concert the following night. I
believe
there is a move afoot to organize dinner in lieu of practice, and Mira
will be
sending out email with details on this.

If any of us would like to go to the choir's concert on Friday, Edith Ho,
the
conductor, has graciously offered us free tickets. The concert will be at
8pm
and will feature the sacred music of 16th century Renaissance composer
Clemens
Non Papa. Since the Advent choir is very good and specializes in early
music,
this should be a great concert. I will need to let Edith know how many
gratis
tickets we would like. Please let me know by Tuesday night if you would
like
to go, and I'll call her Wednesday and let her know the number.

Thanks!
Britt