Support me in the Boston AIDS Walk!

Hi!
In two weeks, on June 4th, I will be walking six miles (something of a big deal for me :D) to support research on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment. I would love your support! If you'd like to donate by personal check or credit card, it's really easy using my online fundraising page:
http://www.aac.org/site/TR?px=1258872&pg=personal&fr_id=1010
Otherwise, just write me and I'll put you down for a pledge and pay it in cash - you can get it to me the next time I see you. [Let me know when you think that'll be.]
Thanks!
- Mish