MIT Guild AGM

   We've been trying to arrange a date for the MIT guild's annual
meeting.  For a long time the habit was to alternate years, meeting
after ON practice one year, then at handbell practice the next year.  It
made things a little more complex when the tune ringers joined in (as
much as we'd like to teach them handling, expecting them to come to the
tower for a meeting might be a bit much) although one attended last year
by phone.  I think it's the tower's turn, unless a lot of people
object.  It needs to be soon, because some of the students may head out
in about 3 weeks.  For amendments to the constitution, 2 weeks of
advance notice is required, but we did extensive constitution work last
year, so I don't think that's relevant this year (?)

   May 7th at Old North?  May 9th at handbells?  Would the following
week be better? (not for people who are trying to finish a semester at
that time).  Does anybody have strong opinions about this?  If not,
maybe a day will just be declared.
Laura Dickerson