Weekend with Mike, May 22-23

Hi all,

I'd like to announce our second Mike Schulte visit next month, in which
Mike
will be here and available to aid us with instruction in handling and
ringing.
I'd like to start getting RSVPs for the various sessions, since there will
also be a Groton ringing opportunity on Saturday the 22nd. Laura will be
sending out email about this shortly, but she'd like RSVPs too so that she
can
plan ringing there.

The Mike Weekend schedule is:
 11-1pm Saturday May 22: Old North practice
 A beginnery-focused practice, with handling instruction and
rounds/hunting
practice.
 2:15-5pm Saturday May 22: Advent practice
 A slightly more advanced beginner practice with Mike, with practice with
rounds and hunting up to 8. This is for folks who have both handstrokes
and
backstrokes together and are either working on rounds/call changes, or
hunting. I'd like to have 6-7 folks who are steady on hunting also here to
help out.

 10:15-1pm Sunday May 23: Service ringing as usual
 2:30-5pm Sunday May 23: Advent practice
 A more advanced practice - let me know what you'd like to work on and
we'll
see what we can do! This may be a good opportunity for Stedman and
Grandsire
and Surprise Minor.

The Groton ringing opportunity will be:
 4-6pm Saturday May 22: open ringing and ringing with alums of the Groton
School. I believe Laura would like as many folks as possible, including a
few
people capable of helping with handling in case the alums need a
refresher.
She'll be sending out email with more details shortly.

Please let me know which you'd be interested in attending!

Thanks,
Britt