Old North this weekend

   There will be practice as usual on Saturday (the 15th).  I checked
with the church office, and they think it's fine.  There's a service
(children's vigil) at 3:30 PM but they didn't ask for special ringing
for that.
   Sunday (Easter). No regular service ringing at Old North, as there
will be a peal attempt at that time.
   Sunday (lantern service)  We will ring starting around 7 PM or so,
for the Lantern Service that starts at 8PM.  Tell the ushers guarding
the gate that you're a ringer.  Also - if you want to attend the
service, tell the ushers in advance.  If you wait until we're done
ringing, it will be too late to get a seat.

Laura Dickerson